Sunday AM there wasn't enough melt for tree wells to be a concern, but moats are starting to form against rocks.
Take care getting to source lake, there's water running in multiple places and snow bridge options all over. I passed by many before committing. I took the normal winter route in and decided to cross before the lake (S side). I'm not sure that was the better choice. Lots of tree debris and no track to follow in the forest.
There's more water running under the snow in the chutes to the upper basin. Climbers left avoids this. I found this area easier to boot than to skin.
8am at the saddle. Sun was touching half of the upper basin/bowl. Snow was soft (and started) from the trailhead, and probably wouldn't great to ski too much later than this. There's not much snow clinging on the Tooth or Hemlock in the upper basin, but it did look like some had fallen off the day prior, big enough to hurt.
If you do ski, I ran into (not literally) a few groups and solos ascending the winter exit. Just fyi.